Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 10-13 Little Red Box Game

Here are the locations:

6/10-6/13
Little Bee Craft Boutique
Springville Art City Days
Springville Arts Park
700 S 1300 E
Springville, UT


6/13
Saratoga Splash
Harvest Hills Park
2104 Providence Dr
Saratoga Springs, UT
11am-8:30pm
Come and meet Mikey and Missy. We will have cookies and crafts for the kids!
Ask us any questions you have about BoutiqueFrenzy.com!




6/13
Street Fair for Vets
50 north church street
American Fork, UT
Come support the VA and help the injured troops get a van!
12-8pm

Here are the prizes:
2 prizes=2 winners

Both prizes are given by Mumzey's and The Backyard Boutique:
A prize package for baby!
Includes a hat, headband, a rag tag, and bag!

The following info was taken from www.Mumzeys.com:

"To tell you about the beginning of "Mumzeys", I need to start by telling you a little bit about my mom. She is an accomplished seamstress that has a sewing school, which is called "One Stitch At A Time". She has certifications to teach in heirloom, embroidery, and all levels of sewing instruction. Not only can she sew about anything but she is also a fabricaholic, which means every-time she sees an interesting or new fabric she has to have it. My interest and schooling has been centered on interior design. I was pursuing an art major in college until I became pregnant with my first son. I could never find a diaper bag that was stylish and exactly how I wanted it until I discovered my mother's fabric collection and started to mix and match fabrics. It soon became clear that I could come up with a cuter and better bag, than what was currently available, at a reasonable price. This inspired me to start a company making custom bags with my mom as the seamstress, and myself as the designer. I talked to my mom about this idea and Mumzeys was born."

Thank you
Amanda Spencer & Tricia McCoy for donating these wonderful prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online